The Guest Service member will interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
- Deliver exemplary customer service to maintain customer loyalty. Answer inbound calls or in person inquiries to resolve our customer concerns through analysis to determine the most effective resolution.
- Adapt to customer needs ensuring that they are understood, and appropriate action is taken to meet and exceed their expectations.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation
- Solicit sales of new or additional services or products.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take, or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transaction, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as action taken.
- Read more…