The Guest Ambassador will protectively interact with guests to provide information and assistance on all things related to the guest having an enjoyable experience at the venue.
- Communicate venue information about policies and procedures to guests as they prepare to enter the venue.
- Look for ways to proactively assist the guest to ensure they have an enjoyable experience.
- Answer questions about common venue programs such as upgrades, purchasing fan merchandise, etc.
- Assist guests with needs such as finding their seats, seat relocation, escorting guests to artist meet & greets and finding lost items.
- Direct restroom and concessions lines, as needed, to shorten guest waiting times.
- Assist in resolving guest complaints.
- Read more…