Responsible for assisting guests, maintaining public safety, controlling access to restricted areas, and preventing unauthorized items from entering venue.
- Interact with guests in a friendly, courteous and direct manner.
- Circulate among guests to preserve safety, order and to protect property.
- Patrol premises and/or remain a stationary post to detect problems, threats, and prevent unauthorized entry through aisles, doors, gates, and fences.
- Conduct searches of guests by physical pat downs and/or metal detector wands and conduct bag searches to prevent weapons and other unauthorized items from entering venue.
- Check tickets and passes to ensure that guests are seated in the appropriate reserved seating areas.
NOTE: To apply for this job, you must be at least 18 years old